Friday 7 February 2014

Introductions.

What is your entire name?
Jessica Anne Cherry.

How old are you?
I’m 23.

Age you get mistaken for:
18, depressingly.

Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality:
I’m Taurus, but I don’t believe in stuff like that.

What did you do on your last birthday?
My lovely boyfriend met my parents for the first time! We travelled down to their house and had a nice birthday dinner.

What is one thing you would like to accomplish before your next birthday?
I’d like to start running again and I’d like to get back into reading.

What is your hair colour?
Mid brown.

What is your eye colour?
Hazel.

Do you wear contacts/glasses?
Both!

Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it:
It’s small and squishy but I’m okay with it.

Do you have any tattoos?
I have 22 tattoos.

Do you have any piercings?
I’ve had 29 piercings but I only wear jewellery in about eight of them.

Left or right handed?
Righty.

Do you drink?
Not at all, give or take a Bailey’s hot chocolate at Christmas time.

Do you smoke?
I used to but I stopped eighteen months ago.

Do you have any pets?
A hamster, George, and a six month old miniature Jack Russell, Archie.

Where do you work?
At Strathclyde University.
Do you have any “rules” about food?
Saucy foods can’t touch dry foods (no beans  on my chips, thanks!) and I always eat my favourite part of the meal last.

Where are you from?
I’m from Edinburgh and I lived there my whole life until five months ago, when I upped and moved over to Glasgow.

What talent do you wish you’d been born with?
I wish I could draw. I’m absolutely terrible at it though.

Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
He stays on the bedside unit but I have my teddy, Boo. He was a Christmas present two years ago.

What do you think about the most?
Food!

Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
Absolutely not. It’s infinitely better though.

Do you have any phobias?
Heights, spiders, cockroaches, moths… any insect of any kind, really! I really don’t like the dark either.

Are you allergic to anything? If so, what?
Latex and the glue on plasters.

Share something about yourself others might think is weird:
I once went three years without getting my hair cut. I now get it trimmed every two months and love my pampering salon trips!

What’s your favourite colour?
Pink, probably. It depends on my mood.

What is your favourite quote and why?
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on Earth should that mean it’s not real?” – Albus Dumbledore.

What is your favourite type of food?
BBQ! Any kind of American food, really. Burgers, buffalo wings, ribs, pulled pork… yum!

You favourite ice cream?
Mint choc chip.

What’s your favourite animal?
Either dogs or guinea pigs. I’ve owned both and they’re both hilarious and amazing.

Dogs or cats?
I love both but probably dogs.

What is your favourite flower?
Roses of any kind, but especially pale pink.

What is your favourite season?
Spring, definitely! Not too hot, not too cold and you still have the whole summer to look forward to.

What’s your favourite television show?
Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, Bones, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad… too many to pick just one!

Are you more like your mum or your dad?
My mum, both in looks and personality.

Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger brother. He’s 17 and very similar to me, though we couldn’t look more different if we tried!

Where would you like to live?
Paris. My favourite place in the whole world.

What would your dream house be like?
A small cottage with a real fire, squashy armchairs and shabby-chic interior. Lovely.

Top three places to visit:
My three favourite places are Edinburgh, Paris and New York City. Three places I’d love to visit are Tokyo, Rome and San Francisco.

0 comments: